Everyday is a happy day

pEcK cHuAn , kl , malaysia , earth

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A message........

If u are one of the pretty gals in the pict below……..
There’s a message from me to u……………


My dearest pal……
The faces tat I see daily from the moment I brush my teeth in the morning till the moment I brush it again before I sleep ……….esp in study week…..almost 7/24…..
The message IS
“Pls Pls Pls….DON’T miss Me…..”
Anyway, If u feel that apart wth me is painful…..
Thr’s a way….
U can alwys CALL me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This service …………..Jus for u all………..
Feel touch????hahha………….


Some random photos……
If u are looking for pretty gals photos…..
U can now move ur cursor to the right corner and close tis webpage instantly….
If you are inpatient …. ATL + F4 will provide a better service for u….

N to clarify here….
It doesn’t mean that my frens are nt pretty…I Sincerely think they are pretty…..
jus I will be appeared more frequent in the photos….
It’s jus a little warning… to avoid any complains about me……….




(Pls ignored the background....)
Lastly……
Words which is from the bottom of my heart……
Wished u all…. ALL THE BEST……in everthing….evrything means family, career, relationship, financial n etc……
N rmb to wish me GOOD LUCK…
It’s not easy for me to suit in a new environment….
Hope u all won’t receive any mid-nite call from me….which indirectly means tat im in trouble……
.
If u are MMU students as well…..
Happy Industry training…..
See you in 3rd sem…. :P

3 Comments:

  • At 7:02 AM, October 16, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ha ha sure i will miss every1 especially the super duper lien lui which does not appear on the first picture (u know who u r :P). Too bad i cant join u all tomolo
    :( but never mind memorise r always in my mind or if not can c fr ur blog :P..... anyway good luck and all the best to every1 hope got many lien chai and young colleaguesssssssssssssss

     
  • At 7:06 AM, October 16, 2007 , Blogger babechuan said...

    haha....good luck to u oso....

     
  • At 6:19 AM, October 21, 2007 , Blogger - pei wan - said...

    haha....dun worry la. always keep in touch ya=) anywya happy trainign wo..hope to hear some *hei* news form u PCK.Hope to hear that u say u get to know 1 good lookin guy...=)) haha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home