Everyday is a happy day

pEcK cHuAn , kl , malaysia , earth

Monday, October 08, 2007

Haagen Dazs

After exam, I meriah-riah suggested to have a pleasant meal……
I am really fed up with the dengkil….penang house…..sk……….food…….
I have it enuff during study week……

So, we decided to have.....
Something new…….
Haagen Dazs’s Buffet…. all you can eat…… :P

Do Re Mi Fa So…….5 of us went to bangsar village II ....have a try on it…….
that’s limited flavours for the buffet….only 8 types….
Vanilla….belgium chocolate….macadamia nuts…..and bla bla bla……
But there’s variety of toppings…..
Almond nuts…..strawberry sauces……etc……

the 3 ice-cream lovers....and nt to forget to mention here....2 of them were jus after dentist's consultation ...beware of ur teeth hor....hahah

me n imba ken.... :P

N here I announced…..
the ice-cream queens are Liyi and Priscilla…. 9scopes ….. wow wow wow
1st runner up…….. ming lee…7 scopes…..wow wow

2nd runner up….Li ken…..6 scopes…..wow
and the last is…… I don wanto mention her name :( 5 ½ scopes…..shh……

NOw oni i realised....Maybe I am nt a ice-cream lover……
a carnivore instead……
After a few scopes of ice-cream…..
I started to miss the rice.. the mee…. the soup….and the MEAT…..
I was hungry……but nt ice-cream anymore…..
I am really sick of ice-cream d….
Phobia of ice-cream……
I really wish tat i wont hav any nite mare bout ice-cream....

there’s not much places to hang up thr….
We went to midvalley to have look at the Boulevard Garden……
And I wanto have my dinner …..else it will be a sleepless nite for me…

Pris warned me NOT to post up her dinner photos…..
and NOT to tell ppl tat she can eat a lot......hahha...
So tat’s only me in the photo….. while the others went for shopping……
I feel better after the meal......my stomach has to be alwys full and warn...

If you are fed up wth ur daily routine….. looking for some entertatainment…..
There’s a comedies for u ….. “I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry”……. It will be the right choice for u….
It’s a story about 2 straight guys who pretended to be gay…….
really hilarious…..We kept laughing till the end of the movie……

It’s an enjoyable hangout.....
I have so much fun thr....and I hope u all do feel the same....
esp the hectic moment is gone....
Thanks liken for the drive….. A tiring day for u ...

at last.....farewell to my nightmare...
mayb one day i will fall for you....

6 Comments:

  • At 5:46 AM, October 09, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ha ha ... yalor i also cant eat much :( dunno why i also but never mind everything have a first time.... like u and me :))

     
  • At 5:50 AM, October 09, 2007 , Blogger Liyi said...

    First time, i broke the record to win over Miss Carnivore, coz normally she is the winner when come to food consumption!! Maybe yesterday Mr. SH is not around, she cant really eat, but no worries, if v go on sashimi buffet, you surely can eat until kao kao!!! Btw, because i have paid so much for the dental $$$ filling, that why i need to eat MORE.... to cover back and get satisfy...!!!! WAHAHA

     
  • At 10:14 AM, October 09, 2007 , Blogger babechuan said...

    hahha...Miss Carnivore.....
    sounds like tiger or elephant in zoo....

     
  • At 9:27 AM, October 10, 2007 , Blogger libelly said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, October 10, 2007 , Blogger libelly said...

    wah.... u rugi la...should eat at least 10 scoops laaaa

     
  • At 10:29 PM, October 11, 2007 , Blogger babechuan said...

    hahha....i plan to eat at least 10 scope....
    but i oredy felt like vomit after 5 scopes....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home