Everyday is a happy day

pEcK cHuAn , kl , malaysia , earth

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Dreaming of You

Woke up in the morning....
The dream was still fresh in my mind....

You....it's you.....
U finally appeared in my dream.....
After those cloudy days....I can feel the the sun shined on me .....

Breezy morning.....
I found myself in the garden which was surrounded with blooming flowers....
White fur...brown fur.....beige fur.....
I played with adorable puppies.......

When I looked up....
I saw her hid in the corner....
Watching me quietly.....

It's her....
I gestured her to come over to me.....
I hugged her tightly and called her name repeatly…..
I wished I can hold her any longer…..

Althought it was a short moment, I was awaken by the alarm clock….
It was nothing real…looking around for evidence….
Her fur no longer be seen on my shirt…. As I have to clean my shirt after every cuddle…..
But the warm feeling was deeply embedded in my heart…..

Tears come along whenever I think of her...
But this time the tears of joy took over the grief…….

Maggie…
Thank you, you enlighten my days….

Life is a mixture of joy and sorrow, we experience depression from time to time….
No matter how heavy our heart, we have to cover our grief with a smile to restrain our tears. …..

2 Comments:

  • At 3:27 AM, August 05, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it is hard to ask you don't think too much...let it goes, lets time heal the soul, let evrything keep as a nice memory... cheer up....^_*

     
  • At 3:05 AM, August 14, 2007 , Blogger babechuan said...

    yaya...lets time heal the soul...
    thanks....althout i do not know who you are....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home