Everyday is a happy day

pEcK cHuAn , kl , malaysia , earth

Monday, August 20, 2007

a piece of crap

tonite, I have restarted my computer for 3 times.
It really spoilt my mood...
make me feel frustated....
"ai.."... "hai..."my roomies should be pretty familiar with tis....

These days, I spend most of my time....staring at my monitor...
so tis might be my response if u ask me so ...
XXX: wat r u dng?
ME : starring at my monitor...
XXX: -_-''......
I'aint trying to be humuor...

while i compile somthing which is simple and easy....
i need 8 mins.....ppl took 4-5mins....while the lab oni need 2mins....
sometimes i really feel like i am wasting my "qing chun"....

I am exhausted when the application allert me unexpectedly with a "dong" sound and a red message pop out to notify me tat it is going to abandon me....

I can't help but watching he or she is leaving me without saying goodbye....
Thrfore, I have to wait for around 5mins....so that i can hear the "de1 de1 de3 deng4 deng4"....
so, while waiting for the precious "de1 de1 de3 deng4 deng4"....
I used to disturb my housemies...
"eh..tong liyi..."
"ai...hai...erm...ai..hai....why??? why?I can't think of this???ai...why??"
"hey...peiwan...."
"ai....u noe hor? hai...nhtg lar.....but u noe? nvm lar....hai...?"
"eh..imba ken..."sit beside her and watch her quietly for sometimes....
"you..you...you..bad lar.i sit beside of you for so long...u oso don notice my existence...:(("
"hey...pang ming lee...."asking while peeping her novel...
"eh..eh...how's the story line?nice?nice ar?nice then copy to me la...hehe"

Althout I alwys realise that I am a person with very few good personalities....
tis time,from the bottom of my heart...I feel tat i am a patient person....
so patient until.....i thout i am an extinct species on earth....

I am now desperately needing a new pc to rescue me.....
PS : KS, when u free to entertainment me?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, August 31, 2007 , Blogger Liyi said...

    yea, once i hear that familiar sound i noe wat happen to you pc dy. im sure ur cousin will get you a nice and classy laptop, no need to wait at all and can hear de1 de1 de3 deng4 deng4 once a day only!!! Hav laptop dun forget to let me playplay 1st.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home