Everyday is a happy day

pEcK cHuAn , kl , malaysia , earth

Sunday, October 07, 2007

The end of my final yr 1st sem

Time flies…….I really have to admit it…….
I still rmb the day I first came to MMU…..
Ppl around me were so worry that I couldn’t fit well in new environment…….esp my family….they knew me pretty well……
I am not outspoken….
I am pessimistic……
I am indecisive…..
I am timid……
I am immature….
I don’t tok much with ppl who nt closed to me…..
I am a social inert….
I am dependent.......
I alwys feel insecure…….
I am inconfident……..
And I am clumsy yet careless…..Mum alwys said that I am the kind of person that could burn the kitchen when cooking…..
In their eyes, I am alwys a small little kid who do not know how to take care of herself…
And sadly….I am agree with it as well ……..ai…….

I still rmb the day…..the registration day…..
My family helped me to move my belongings to my hostel’s room….
I still rmb my cousin thrown me pillow and bolster on the way to hostel…..he told me that he would like to take any except these………bcos he’s a guy……the funniest reason I have ever heard….
I still rmb the anxiety feeling when I saw new faces around me……
Thinking how to start a impressive conversation with them.....

I still rmb the scene that I pretended to be happy when I waved hands and said goodbye to my family…….So that they could leave with lesser burden……

I think I am the only one who worries so much….and again I am timid…….
I look strong and tough….but I am not……
And I have an incredible ability…...make ppl worried……bcome ppl’s burden……
In that period…..
Mum almost called me daily…..afraid that I would be the 1st one who can’t survive out there with money in pocket……
And frens sms me frequently….afraid that I would die without notice in mlk……
Sincerely thanks to u all…...for the moral supports and motivations……….
the major strength that sustained me……came from u all……

The memory of the 1st day I came to mmu…..seems so yesterday……
Somehow, I have reached epsilon year…..the last year of my uni life…….
And I jus ended my final year first sem…..wth 2 final papers and plenty of panadol and antibiotic…..

I think I am lucky……
I don’t feel alone and all by myself….bcos I have great frens here….
I was sad when my initial roommate told me tat she might be shifted to stay with her secondary best fren…
And she was the oni person tat I knew at tat time….
On the 2nd day in mlk, I woke up early in the morning to search for “victims”….
I spotted 2 chinese gals under the mushroom shape tree from 15th floor corridor…I nvr have such a good eye sight…..(I am nt trying to be racial discrimination…jus chinese is the only language that I can speak fluently….)
And that’s the only time that I had ever spoken so much with strangers….
These two victims are my best frens now…..
They were regretted for waking up early in the morning and staying under the tree…
End up…. brought a disaster.......

Ps : U all really regret? -_^ I bring laughter to u all ler…..hahhaa….anyway, hope u all enjoy the days with me…

Thanks to u all…..
Each of u all….Individually play an important role in my life… :P
I hope tat despite worries……
There are good memories when you think of me….* ^_^ * (definitely not the horrible and embarrassing experiences…)
I am person with lots of flaws….thanks for dint abandon me……
And I am not trying to be a perfect person which is impossible happened on me, im trying to be a better person indeed….

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home