Everyday is a happy day

pEcK cHuAn , kl , malaysia , earth

Friday, July 06, 2007

Transformer.....


I like transformer!!!! really very nice !!!!
It's a really worth watching block-buster !!!
feel like wanna watch it for the 2nd time!!!
the two leading characters .....
megan fox.....impressively hot !!!!!!! especially in this scene with this HOT pose......
really can't take my eyes off you....


Josh Duhamel .....a very good looking man....



Josh Duhamel with Sucre who acts in "Prison Break"......


Bumble Bee....I love u so much!!!!!


As my driving skill is really teruk...... worst in direction.......only noe the way heading my home.....
For the sake of public safety, I think I really need a transformer to be with me all the while....
drive me to the destination safely...play songs which fit my mood perfectly.....
yellow.....colour for my dream car....hahha....
another personal reason that I think this movie is meaningful...
MOJO....the brown chihuahua....who has his right hand injured.....with bandage....
I remind me about her....

I really miss U......do you?

Lastly, I would like to thanks ming lee for answering my questions through out the entire movie....
althout most of the time , the reply will be ==> "I dono....."
Obviously ,the problems is from me....ask something ......such as......
A:"why they transform into cars...not others?"
B:"I dono...."
A:".........??"
B:"I dono...." hahah......
and
I stil rmb the midnite premier of "SUPERMAN"....
I fall asleep when the superman was busy saving the world.....

n thr's you again..beside me....explained to me.....when i awaked......

hahah...I can't rmb wat superpower they have.....mayb memory loss.....
mayb as wat they said...I have no childhood....
I dono how I pass my time when others wathing transformer....dreaming???hahhaha....
I jus rmb bugs bunny... n...the roaster that oni will noe how to say "pit pit"....
ming lee.....really thnaks....and i noe it might be annoying......but you do help me clearing my doubts.....
n i think u should be wont choose the seat beside me on the next movie......hahhaha...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, July 08, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just ur childhood diff fr us so now should enjoy ur teenage or i should say adulthood while u can :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home