Everyday is a happy day

pEcK cHuAn , kl , malaysia , earth

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas.......

Ho..Ho…Ho…
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

I met some aunties in a shopping complex……
The auntie-auntie who went out-station to cari makan were back to town…..

As usual…..
Gals’ gathering……
Happy chit-chatting moment…………


I love this pict!!!!!!!!! The 4 of us……
(although liyi kept complaining that her sexy lip couldn’t be seen in the pict…… )

without missing any fun….
We joined the crowd….shooting pictures wth someone’s new handphone….hahha….
(the shopaholic-liyi had missed the fun…….hahah)


althout there are ups and downs in study life……
I still favor to study than work…..
I feel depressed whenever I think of this….
I am no longer a student…..I have to struggle in the society…….
I am really appreciated the fun and joys that I have during this 5 years Uni life….

n I miss u all………..
Hope to meet u all soon……..


And once again…….
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE...........


Ps: althought we dint manage to meet Mrs.Kang …. Without any worries bout her….Mrs. Kang was happily gathered with Mr. Kang in Penang for her family’s trip...

4 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, December 30, 2007 , Blogger Liyi said...

    I complaint coz i remember we have take another shot with nicer view...(upload tat one). Btw, i want to clarify here, i'm not a shopacholic...i bought little stuff only and all is neccesary stuff.hehehe In our gang Mrs. Kang only is shopacholic, i wont rebut title with her..

     
  • At 9:15 PM, December 30, 2007 , Blogger - pei wan - said...

    hehe..wat mr kang...Remember i havent send any red cards to u all le...so I am still MIss leong..=) anyway Happy new year in advance loo...waitin to meet with u all up again. ITP is going to over d lo.....miss u guys here lotzx..Let welcome a good year 2008 for all of us=)

     
  • At 9:17 PM, December 30, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ha ha that 1 i think still in my folder...i cari-cari then send to u all (sorry li yi scare i deleted jor). PCK ur "special" pic fr me u dun wanna upload mer

     
  • At 9:23 PM, December 30, 2007 , Blogger babechuan said...

    hahah....liken ar....
    tat pict is too special d....
    oni for private visitors to view.....
    n thanks for the "special" gift....:P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home