Everyday is a happy day

pEcK cHuAn , kl , malaysia , earth

Friday, February 09, 2007

Tiring......

it has been a long time that i nvr update my blog....
no inspiration about what to write.......
althout sometimes thr will b 1 or 2 sentence immediately spring to my mind when i am day dreaming in the lecture class....
i admit that i am lazy....lazy to sit infront of the computer to construct non bombastic but comprehendable sentences wth my barely reach primary standard command of english...
I was once enjoy writing essay and diary...when I flip through my old diary book....I really feel amaze to myself that i can write a few page length diary daily.....
does it means tat I live more meaningful in the past?
erm....it might be....

3 Comments:

  • At 4:36 AM, February 12, 2007 , Blogger - pei wan - said...

    be comptemted with what you are now.:) life is wonderful....do enjoy ur uni life loo....dun tihk so much, if not u will miss me when u r going to graduate di lo...kaka

     
  • At 2:45 AM, March 02, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Because u used to write Chinese last time, now you have improved your English, not bad, not bad... ^^

     
  • At 10:26 AM, April 12, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha.. actually everyone in this world always thinks that the past is better or the happiness only exist in the past.. but if someone never look forward while keep looking at the past, he/she will not upgrade himself/herself.. haha.. no matter how the world changes, how urself change, the past will be the memory, while the present is chances to create a better future...
    活在当下,把过去的快乐,带去未来吧!

    =greyfish=

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home