Everyday is a happy day

pEcK cHuAn , kl , malaysia , earth

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My wonderful christmas eve

24th of December....it's christmas Eve....
one of the wonderful day for the entire year..
most of the people will be spending their night , having turkey feast with their family or someone precious...
some of them might be just stayed at home to get rid of the crowd out thr...
this year..I spend my christmas eve with my old friends....
I attended my best fren, elaine's buffday party...

*From left : me , sen , wei , siong , yan , fion and li ting.
Tats the oni photo tat I have , the rest is not wth me(Ops…every1 is there except the buffday gal…)

*Elaine n me
it was a happening day, so there were not tat many ppl attend the party....
It was not dull ....we stil having fun n enjoy the night.....
it's really fun to be with old friends...
we chit-chat like we use to be..
if seemed like times and distances dint affect our frenship....

we don meet each other always,so I appreciate every single meet up wth them.
instead of asking "what u dng recently har?". We will say "wow, u look fatter n fatter !!!" as regards.it's fun to be wth them..
We might be crazy n get wild for sometimes or mayb all the while...
everyone has their individual's lifestye, busy wth diff things....
it's hard to keep contact from each of the friends.....
when the party ended, we went to a yee siong's to continue the joyness...
dong..dong...dong.....The ancient clock hit 12 times...
it's another day....another fabulous day...
merry christmas.....but the nite is stil young...the joy never ends.....
a simple but meaningful day.....
the feeling are hard to express in words wth my poor command of english...
and not to forget to wish u again..
happy buffday gal.....hope u enjoy it.:P

We do meet new friends in every stage of our life....
u will meet different types of ppl in diff stages...
the new friends that you meet now,after 10 yrs he or she might be your old old friends ...
life is alwys full of miracle...u wil have no idea how the next day will be....
I easy get nostalgic when I think of my old friends...
It doesn't mean that I do not enjoy my current life....
i meet a group of loyal and caring friends who alwys concern bout me ...
hey gals....
I am really glad that i have you as my best friends...
thanks u all for by my side and go through ups and downs wth me....
thr are some words which is fr the bottom of my heart....
==>liken, although i alwys disturb and have fun with u,sometimes I might be childish but u noe i am serious for some moments.a good temper n loyal fren.sorry, if i brough trouble to you.(trying to prove to you that i am not a bad fren as describe by someone)
==>liyi, fates makes us to be roomates for 4 years and the upcoming year. I really pity you for seeing my stupid face days n nites.haha..You noe me well and alwys remind the careless me bout this and that..a really helpful fren.
==>minglee,although I alwys say that you are fierce and strict to me, pls..no hard feeling ar....some how you are a trustable friend.a friend who is worth sharing heart matter with.
==>peiwan, a high profile and pretty roomatie.a friend who is fun to hang out with.a friend who always kena tease by me but hardly hav chance to fight back due to the language barrier.haha...a gorgeous and kind hearted friend.
for these years, I spend my times wth these faces more than the times i be with my family...
there's oni one year to go....then u all wil bcome my old friends...i wish i have a time machine.....
I can have a chance to press the "pause" button.....
appreciate the that we get along...


*The gang of 5 :P


*Slightly diff this year….

Hope u all wont be touch till tears rolling down ur cheeks...hahahha....muaks..:P

10 Comments:

  • At 5:41 AM, January 04, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    To me, u are some1 special, some1 that i will remember forever, u are some1 who -> always try to make my S-size t-shirt to L-size t-shirt :), -> some1 that like to said "C2pik" -> some1 that can be very "excited" and sometimes arguementative -> some1 that always has "future planning" for her frens, but i always wonder will the plans work -> some1 that will laugh out loud with me when we'r happy or hug together.......... so all these good memories will be in my mind forever as well as our friendship..... cheers

     
  • At 6:12 AM, January 04, 2007 , Blogger Liyi said...

    Hahaha. u also noe im pity leh, so next time dont be so careless or clumsy lor if not i surely cant tahan and laugh out loud leh....but dun worry all ur action or reaction surely will give us laughter and happiness:D

    Aiya,after reading ur blog my tears din come out woh, how??? but i find it quite funny, dunno y always read ur blog also can laugh.

    Altough i din cry but im totally touch from the bottom of my heart on how u treasure ur friendship.....And wish our friendship forever whether im ur best frens, old frens,or bla blabla fren.......
    ~~Au REvoir~~

     
  • At 6:13 AM, January 04, 2007 , Blogger babechuan said...

    hahah...thanks liken....for giving comment....
    1."always try to make my S-size t-shirt to L-size t-shirt"
    ==> bcome M size lar...i noe u will grow fatter next time mar...
    2."some1 that always has "future planning" for her frens, but i always wonder will the plans work"
    ==> hahha...v all on left sunway lagoon plan mar...next time i don plan lor..u plan....let's c who is the worst plan maker...
    but really suprise lar...i thout tat ur comment will b 2 or 3 sentences oni :p..hhehe

     
  • At 6:19 AM, January 04, 2007 , Blogger babechuan said...

    hahha...after i heard ur explaination...i think i get wat u mean by "future planning" dy...
    u rmb my motto?
    "i always plan for u all"!!!!
    but i think u all no need my help dy

     
  • At 6:24 AM, January 04, 2007 , Blogger babechuan said...

    hahha....i don 1 to be "laughing stock" anymore..really have to jaga my behavior dy...
    hahah...wanna cladify tat I aint humerous!!!but i noe i will alwys bring joys to u all :P
    n u will b my best fren n old fren 4ever :P

     
  • At 10:01 AM, January 04, 2007 , Blogger - pei wan - said...

    haha.....thanks for the compliment gal..:) but dun need to priase me in this way laa...:P u wanna get some 'jiok sou' from me is it???? wanna noe some chun guys ???? hahahaahaaa.......dun worry, thought we have only 1 year to be togeter, i will still remember you guys lo. For this 3 years you guys have play a very vital part in my life....did't noe that i m so happy to have such sampat n funny frens...:P dare to do antyhin ..!! bravo!!!! :D so when we are apart, u dun forget me le ...:P thought i m far away ...there is always to communicate with each other.. CALL me...:) then hor,,,,the phrase of (i plan for u all) i m still waiting for yours....can't wait... dun forget update me ar....:) Tu es bon mon amie :)

     
  • At 10:50 PM, January 07, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Stupid pat, no message for me wan?
    And some more put my picture so ugly but put yourself so pretty, humph!
    Anyway, thanks for coming to my birthday party. Only eat, chit chat and take pictures without presents, blek. =p
    So many years fren already, dun wan to write you 'yuk ma' messages la.
    Erm..wish you this year find boy boy , get good marks, become fatter and older, etc.
    You see, so many fans support your blog already. (sure force them to write comment wan)

     
  • At 10:50 PM, January 07, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Stupid pat, no message for me wan?
    And some more put my picture so ugly but put yourself so pretty, humph!
    Anyway, thanks for coming to my birthday party. Only eat, chit chat and take pictures without presents, blek. =p
    So many years fren already, dun wan to write you 'yuk ma' messages la.
    Erm..wish you this year find boy boy , get good marks, become fatter and older, etc.
    You see, so many fans support your blog already. (sure force them to write comment wan)

     
  • At 10:52 PM, January 07, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aiya, sorry ar, accidentally put two same comments to you. Never mind la, like this look like many people write to you ma. hahahahahaha......

     
  • At 12:15 AM, January 09, 2007 , Blogger babechuan said...

    hey... laine...
    i early tell u dy mar...i dint bring present cos i hav no time to go out n buy present ler....hahha....n u stil owe me present ler....:P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home