Everyday is a happy day

pEcK cHuAn , kl , malaysia , earth

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Exhausted...

Errrrrr............exhausted...
for several hours....sitting in front the com....
clicking the mouse for more than thousand times....
finally....I decide to give up....
the nice n pretty things are alwys beyond my reach .....
Arrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh..............
hai...
I shall do somthng meaningful.....instead of changing my blog skin....
It's diff wth wat i want...
at first, i intend to restructure my blog ...
wanto make into 2frames, static and moving frames.....
but end up....the messier it bcome....
hai...
at last....
i change back to the old template......
goodbye to my fancy blog.....
hi to my old ugly blog....
hav to seek consultant from pw dy...
but dono whether she will be free to entertain me...
ai.....

2 Comments:

  • At 4:36 AM, December 02, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hellooooo...haha...found ur blog tim......why keep ur blog secret ler???it is a nice blog anyway, keep on blogging ya....:))

     
  • At 10:42 AM, January 03, 2007 , Blogger babechuan said...

    haha...sorry...now oni c ur comment..my english is not good...so I don dare to show others.....
    yayya..wil blog whenever i free:P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home